INROCK™s® XTR reaming line is the proven leader in HDD reaming applications. XTR-W is INROCK™s newly released welded-in cutter reaming line. XTR-W provides a high-quality alternative to traditional split bit reamers. The streamlined and robust XTR-W design leverages INROCK™s proven cutter technology to deliver a cost-effective and high performance reaming tool to the HDD market.
- High-quality alternative to single-use split bit reamers
- Simple but robust tool architecture (patent pending)Lower price point vs. interchangeable reaming platforms
- Lower price point vs. interchangeable reaming platforms
- Available in MT or TCI
- Sealed Bearing Segments
- Advantages vs. traditional split bit hole openers
- Body design leads to consistency and repeatable quality resulting in the same tool each time
- Utilizes INROCK™s proprietary sealed bearing segments providing consistent supply of reliable, quality cone segments vs. inconsistent/varying quality and supply of split bit components
- Cone segment attack angle and carbide pattern optimized for HDD drilling vs. split bit segments designed to function within a tri-cone assembly for oilfield drilling
- All components are fully traceable
Design & Manufacturing
All XTR-W tools undergo a rigorous design process including finite element analysis (FEA). INROCK utilizes dynamic computer-based simulations to ensure tools can withstand the rigors of HDD operations before they go downhole. This includes utilizing our proprietary methodology to analyze the impact of a tight radius or dogleg formations. All XTR-W tools are manufactured in-house providing full traceability of each component. In addition, all tools undergo demanding quality control measures including the inspection of all welds by a 3rd party. All of this contributes to delivering a high-quality tool every time.
Available in sizes ranging from 12 3/4 to 30
Click here or call 1-877-2-INROCK for more information